Happy Award Eligibilitymas, everyone!
Awards season is upon us, like an unwanted yet strangely enticing magician at a late night coffee shop. I’m eligible for the Best Fan Writer Hugo for my work last year and below you’ll find details of the work you can nominate. Click on the logos and you’ll go through to the complete listings of everything I’ve written there. There are some individual links below the logos too for pieces I’m very proud of.
So! Read, enjoy and nominate me for Best Fan Writer if you do once the window opens. Thank you and happy reading!
(2017 eligibility begins with Fascinating and Confounding: Netlix’s The OA and ends with Great Holiday Movies in Which Everything Goes Wrong )
I’m especially proud of these pieces.
- The Best Continuation of The Terminator Saga Has Already Happened: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- It’s Time for Doctor Who to Change Television History for the Better
- The Moment Has Been Prepared For: Jodie Whittaker and the Future of Doctor Who
- The Moral Compass of Battlestar Galactica: Remembering Richard Hatch
- On Michael Garibaldi, Babylon 5, Humor, and Trauma
- Children, Victims, Monsters: Two Tales of Youth and Brutal Violence on the Moors